Finezol W series
Environment protection type Non-combustible cleaning agent
A non-combustible cleaning agent that meets the requirements of the Fire Service Act, for which needs have been growing recently.
In addition to improving the safety of the work environment, the use of products that do not comply with the Fire Service Law eliminates restrictions on the specified quantity and frees you from cumbersome inventory management.
- Cleaning of various processing oils
- Cleaning of ink, paint, adhesive, flux, wax and grease
- Dissolution cleaning of resin such as acrylic, urethane and epoxy
- No flash point for all grades
- Not applicable to all grades of the Fire Service Law, so you don’t have to worry about the designated quantity or equipment with explosion-proof specifications
- Low odor type improves work environment
- Can be used as a substitute for various nonflammable solvents (chlorine and bromine), water-based cleaning agents, and thinners
- The effect is higher when using an ultrasonic cleaner together
|tin oil can||oil drum|
|JP GHS CLASSFICATION||N/A|
Washing of paint and resin
|Degreasing cleaning||ink washing liquid|