- Ideal for washing and degreasing metal mask for cream solder.
- Rosin-based flux detergent.
- Can be used both for wipe clean and metal mask washer.
Since it is environment compatible, it can be used as substitute to IPA (Isopropanol) and Acetone.
|tin oil can||oil drum||container|
|San Mesh 100: 14 KG
San Mesh 200: 15 KG
San Mesh 240 PLUS: 16 L
San Mesh 360: 16 L
(San Mesh 100: 160 KG)
(San Mesh 200: 180 KG)
|Grades||San Mesh 100||San Mesh 200||San Mesh 240PLUS||San Mesh 360||IPA||Acetone|
|Fire services act||Alcohol No.4||Class 2 Petroleum No.4
（Soluble in water）
|Class 2 Petroleum No.4||Alcohol No.4||Class 1 Petroleum No.4|
|Prevention Law *||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Type2|
|Features||For general metal mask cleaning
Fast drying property
Low odor, low toxic
For mask washing machine
|For cleaning resist ink||Strong detergency for flux||—||—|
*……Ordinance on Prevention of Organic Solvent Poisoning
**…★weak – ★★★★★★strong
***…★slow – ★★★★★★fast
****…★weak – ★★★★★strong
※On defective soldering of base due to defective metal mask cleaning (cream solder)※
1.Major substrate printing defect due to insufficient metal mask cleaning
Insufficient washing of cream solder stuffed in metal mask opening.
Insufficient washing of cream solder that has turned around on the back of the metal mask by printing for a long time.
- Since insufficient cleaning at the opening of the metal mask relates directly to printing defects, careful cleaning is required at the end of the work.
- When printing for a long time, you must clean metal masks on a regular basis.
- For a long break and at the end of the work, cleaning of the squeegee is also necessary.
※about “Ordinance on Prevention of Hazards due to Specified Chemical Substances”※
These are the regulations legislated by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare to prevent organic solvent poisoning.
For further information, check Industrial Safety and Health Act.