Industrial Detergent, Resin solvent
- Washing and removing various paints, ink, adhesive, fat and oil, resist, rubber etc.
- Dissolving resins such as Acrylic, Urethan, Epoxy etc.
- Washing painting jig, metallic molding, metal parts.
- As detergent for appliances used to manufacture adhesive. (as substitute for Toluene, Xylene)
- Smoothing agent for resin and rubber.
- Excellent detergency for resist ink and UV ink.
Can be used as substitute for following organic solvents
- Dichloromethane（Methyl chloride）
- Ethyl acetate
- Methyl cellosolve
- Butyl cellosolve
Since it is aromatic free, it has low odor, low toxicity and high safety.
Do not contain 4VOC (Toluene・Xylene・Ethyl benzene・Styrene)enacted by Adhesive industry society in Japan.
|round tin can||tin oil can||oil drum||container|
|Boiling point（℃）||over 105|
|Fire services act||Class 2 petroleums No.4|
|Prevention Law **||N/A|
*…Control Law＝Poisonous and Deleterious Substances Control Law
**…Prevention Law＝Ordinance on the Prevention of Organic Solvent Poisoning